ISO 9001 Gap Analysis
Gap analysis is a tool that helps an organization to compare its current state against a standard or a best practice. In the case of ISO 9001, a gap analysis is a comparison of an organization's quality management system (QMS) against the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
To perform an ISO 9001 gap analysis, an organization should follow these steps:
- Familiarize yourself with the ISO 9001 standard: Review the ISO 9001 standard to gain an understanding of its requirements.
- Evaluate your current QMS: Review your organization's QMS documentation, processes, and procedures to assess their level of compliance with the ISO 9001 standard.
- Identify gaps: Identify any areas where your organization's QMS falls short of the ISO 9001 requirements.
- Develop an action plan: Develop a plan to address the gaps and bring your QMS into compliance with the ISO 9001 standard.
- Implement the action plan: Implement the necessary changes to your QMS to address the identified gaps.
- Verify compliance: Verify that the changes made to your QMS have brought it into compliance with the ISO 9001 standard.
- Continual improvement: Implement processes to continually monitor and improve your QMS to maintain compliance with the ISO 9001 standard.
Performing an ISO 9001 gap analysis can help an organization identify areas for improvement in its QMS and ensure that it meets the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
LMG offers ISO 9001 Gap analysis and Certification assistance to Chicago and suburbs from Aurora, Illinois, and New York & surrounding states from New York. We provide complete service from ISO 9001 implementation through certificate issuance; our experienced consultants assist you with
- Quality Manual
- Quality System procedures
- QMS Implementation
- Internal Audit
- Certification body selection
- Certification body audit
Our Consulting Services include
For more information, Please contact us with detailed information.
- ISO 9001 Gap Analysis Checklist
- ISO 9001 Certification Cost
- ISO 9001 Consultant - Chicago
- How do I get ISO 9001 Certificate?
- ISO 9001 Certification vs Implementation
- ISO 9001 Certification or Approval?
- Transport industry ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 13485 Certification
- ISO Certification - FAQ
- Hand Sanitizer GMP
- GMP Certification
- 21 CFR 820
- CE Marking
- US FDA
LIBERTY MANAGEMENT GROUP LTD.
75 Executive Drive, Suite 114
Aurora, IL - 60504
Phone : (630) 270-2921
Fax : (815) 986-2632
E-mail : email@example.com
100 Duffy Avenue
Hicksville, NY 11801
Phone : (516) 244-2376
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org