Frustrated with ISO Documentation?
ISO Certification - Know the Facts
Did you know that ISO certificates are not issued and certified by international organization for standardization?
It is a common misconception that ISO certificates are issued and certified by International Organization for Standardization. International Organization for Standardization (ISO) does not provide audits or certification. Also, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) will not issue an ISO certificate. ISO only sets out the standard for the quality management system. These standards can be used by any organization, large or small, or any industry, manufacturing, trading, or service.
ISO recommends performing internal audits to confirm the competence of the quality management system implemented. Many certification bodies (Registrar), accredited and non-accredited, provide certification services and issue ISO 9001 Certificate. Accreditation is not mandatory, and a certificate from a non-accredited certification body does not mean it is not valid. The validity and reputation of the certificate depend on the certifying body's reputation. An independent third-party audit and certification will help confirm the competence and increase your organization's credibility.
Benefits of ISO Certification
- Increase the Credibility of your organization.
- Improve Quality of products and service.
- Enhance Business Performance.
- Demonstrate Commitment to High-Quality.
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction.
- Achieve International Quality Recognition.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Better Coordination.
- Enhanced Repeat Business.
- Optimized Performance.
- Improved Decision-making.
Our ISO Certification assistance includes.
LMG offers ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Certification assistance to Chicago and suburbs from Aurora, Illinois, and New York & surrounding states from New York. We provide complete service from ISO documentation through certificate issuance.
Our Consulting Services includes.
For more information, Please contact us with detailed information.
- ISO 9001 Certification Cost
- ISO 9001 Consultant - Chicago
- How do I get ISO 9001 Certificate?
- ISO 9001 Certification vs Implementation
- ISO certification cost for small business
- ISO 9001 Certification or Approval?
- Transport industry ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 13485 Certification
- ISO Certification - FAQ
- 21 CFR 820
- US FDA